>
Friday, August 14, 2009
Canyon Ridge High School Ribbon Cutting
After work today, Mom and I headed down to the ribbon cutting of the new high school, which seemed like quite the neighborhood get together. I saw a bunch of my old teachers from junior high/high school and tons of new high school kids eager to see where everything was located. Mom and I almost got lost walking down all the halls. The architecture is unlike any school I've seen before (maybe because all the ones around here at 30+ years old), but it seems like it has a lot to offer including a nursing lab that we were told prepares students to go to into the healthcare programs at BSU or ISU after graduation. The auditorium and gym seems like it is still way smaller than the ones in the old high school.






>
>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment