Last year, Troy and I decided we wanted to start a tradition of picking our own pumpkins to carve each year. Today, we went to Buhl to pick pumpkins where my family used to get our pumpkins when I was growing up. Afterward, we stopped by good ol' Jackson's Kountry Korner to get a yummy chick'n maleebu samich (in a western accent). I never realized how ghetto that town really is until I eavesdropped on a conversation/argument between two men during lunch. "No, Gary, if you put the screws in this way then the cows won't get out!" ...Oh, such an eventful town! I couldn't help but laugh... Only in Idaho.



Jackson's double bacon cheeseburgers are really big!
Fun!! That's a neat tradition!! We are terrible about traditions.... I LOVE them more than most things, and ALWAYS come up with cool ideas and then we get way too busy and then I remember after the event is over... stink! Anywho miss you guys lots!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tradition to start! I LOVE traditions. A tradition we will be doing here shortly is decorating haunted houses(graham cracker houses with candy all over:) Your touch ups on all of the wedding photos look really good as well. I hope things are well with you and Troy.
ReplyDelete