Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My coworkers at the bank decided to do a 50s theme at our branch last Friday. It was also our ward party that evening, so it worked out perfect. Troy had to work but since I am in the activities committee, I was in charge of the costume awards and helping out with getting pictures of all the families. Instead of the regular truck or treat thing, each auxillary was in charge of a separate activity for the kids to do which turned out pretty good. (Ex: cookie walk, spook alley, doughnut eating contest etc.) It was there I realized how much I dislike Halloween. I don't like not knowing who people are under those crazy costumes.

Mom helped me sew the skirt last weekend. Bless her heart :)

From left to right: Nicole (teller/new accounts), me, Angela (Branch Manager), Robin (Loan Officer), Jess (my supervisor), Caitlin (our rover teller filling in for Jackie who is on maternity leave)

The only time we actually got time to carve our pumpkins was the day of Halloween. I was still carving the pirate when kids were ringing the doorbell. Next year we'll have to start a bit earlier.


Mom made and I decorated these spider cupcake treats on Halloween day too. I VERY much dislike spiders, but I did think these turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! glad to see the post. we were just talking about you guys and how we wish we could hang out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great mom! You guys did a great job on your skirt, and cupcakes. Are you going to be at Melissa's wedding next weekend?

    ReplyDelete