Yesterday, Troy and I both had the day off which hardly ever happens! We decided to spend the whole day together doing fun things we wouldn't normally do and it was soooo much fun! After Troy's helicopter training in the morning, (he's a third of the way through his private license, by the way. woo hoo!) we went snowboarding at Pomerelle. This was a lot more fun that I thought it'd be. I can actually carve now, and Troy was super patient with me since I'm still kind of an amateur. After dinner, we went to the hot springs, came home, watched a movie, and our day was spent! Life is so much better spent together! We had a blast!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Our Mountain Adventures!
Yesterday, Troy and I both had the day off which hardly ever happens! We decided to spend the whole day together doing fun things we wouldn't normally do and it was soooo much fun! After Troy's helicopter training in the morning, (he's a third of the way through his private license, by the way. woo hoo!) we went snowboarding at Pomerelle. This was a lot more fun that I thought it'd be. I can actually carve now, and Troy was super patient with me since I'm still kind of an amateur. After dinner, we went to the hot springs, came home, watched a movie, and our day was spent! Life is so much better spent together! We had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds like so much fun! so happy you guys got to spend the day together!
ReplyDelete