Tuesday, January 12, 2010
New Promotion
Crazy week last week at work... I interviewed for an Administrative Assistant position and ended up with a Customer Service Representative job (which basically means I'm the person that opens new accounts). It's a complicated story about how that came to be, so I'll spare the details. Now I have a teller station AND an office. I even get my own business cards and no more working Saturdays! The realization of the workload came on Monday when I found out I have no idea what I'm doing. I definitely have a lot to learn in three weeks before my trainer leaves me to work at another branch. It's all coming slowly but surely. Wish me luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You will be GREAT!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has to be the new person at a job so hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and GREAT JOB!!! YAY for no Saturdays!!! :O)
ReplyDeleteYou will ROCK. That's why they hired you.
ReplyDeleteheather
Good for you, and good luck! They wouldn't have hired you if you weren't perfect for the position.
ReplyDeleteThanks you all for your words of encouragement! I'll try to keep them in mind! :)
ReplyDeleteTina I know you will do a great job!!! Being new at anything is always intimidating!!! Good luck and know we love you:) CIA
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You'll catch on quickly I'm sure. It will be fun to see you in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete