Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First popsicle, First swimming

Ty's first popsicle and this was his reaction.  It seriously tasted like cough syrup.  Nasty! I don't blame him.  I just thought the reaction was kind of funny.

My sister has a neighborhood pool, so we took Ty swimming for the first time last weekend!  Heather got him a little yellow floaty and Mom got him a red ball to play with.  He was trying to just soak it all in but he didn't fuss at all.  By the end, he was getting a little tired.  It was so great to visit with our good friend, Dusti, too!




He wasn't too crazy about the hat.



2 comments:

  1. Did he just LOVE the floaty, Rachel borrowed one when she was little and LOVED it!! I was just thinking the other day when all of those go on clearance I need to buy one! Swimming with you guys brings back memories of the Big T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, yeah!!! We found out that at about the same time we used to go there all the time, our current bishop now owned it! How awesome is that?! We loved that place. Too bad now it's just a rut.

    ReplyDelete