Drum roll....tada!!! I finally got the pictures from the tour my Mom surprised us with back in June before my sister and her husband moved to Seattle. I'm SOOO grateful that I got to do this!!! It was such a gorgeous site to see and such a surprise! I'm still amazed.
For anyone that wants to do it for themselves, Troy's getting the R44 back the first part of August so don't delay and get your little tookers down here to see these beautiful sites for yourself! The pictures are good but just don't do it justice from experiencing the actual thing.
Ready, Set, Go! (Holly & Salamon)
Perrine Bridge
Twin Falls Temple & vicinity
Pillar Falls
Approaching Shoshone Falls
Shoshone Falls
Beautiful Canyon!
Pillar Falls (coming back)
Twin Falls Temple
We live somewhere out there
Different view of the bridge
Centennial Grade/Park and Canyon Springs Golf Course
Awesome experience!!! Thank you Mom! What a priceless gift that I'll always remember!

i love how Ty's yellow shirt matches the chopper! Glad you guys had fun!!
ReplyDelete