When Troy's playing his guitar Ty likes to go sit in daddy's guitar case.
Ty made this "no neck" face one night while I was feeding him and he kept doing it when I would do it. It was so funny! This picture just makes me laugh so I had to post it.
On our way to our ward's harvest party/trunk or treat. You can tell we were sure excited to take him! Then comes Halloween Day....
We weren't going to take him trick or treating because he can't really eat the candy anyway, but we still dressed him up and went visiting family and friends. We went over to Mom's place. One of Mom's co-workers came over with her little "cheerleader" and we walked over to see Mom's neighbor's decorations, who usually goes all out with her decorating. While the cheerleader was trick or treating, Mom's neighbor said "Wait just one minute! I have something for him" and she gave Ty some Teddy Grahams! How sweet!!! Ty's first trick or treating experience!
Then we went over to Annette's. She had very cute ghost glasses. She was a "tennis player"which was so appropriate after going to USTA Nationals in California earlier this year.
Then of course we had to stop by the Jensen's place before they moved back to Pocatello and inadvertently sent us into depression ;-) Ty got two suckers over there and boy you can tell he was absolutely LOVING them!!! One for each hand! Needless to say he was not happy when we had to take them away for a much needed bathtime, but I think he's ok with wearing a costume if this is how it's going to turn out every year.
Drum roll............Ty's WALKING!!! Or at least attempting to. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I didn't realize what an incredible stream of emotions come with parenting. Can't my baby just stay young?! I cannot believe he's almost one year old!
So he's still a little unstable but he's certainly working at it.
I found some pictures that I forgot I took when Ty was 3 months old. I thought these were pretty cute pictures and you can also see how much he's grown.
Ty's also pretty loving!
And this one makes me laugh. He likes to "bonk" daddy.


Ty is SOOO cute! He is one of those babies you could hold forever, plus he is such a sweetheart. Thanks for posting:) I love being able to stay in touch.
ReplyDeletewhat a good looking tiger!! They do change so fast and you are right it is so bitter sweet. So exciting to watch them learn and grow and at the same time know every day they grow older and bigger is that much less time you have to soak up these times. The baby months seem to fly by and the toddler years seem to drag on. ;) haha just kidding it is fun too!
ReplyDeleteHappy halloween!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.loaxgogreen.com/wajib-punya-ini-pilihan-kartu-kredit-paling-banyak-kasih-diskon/