Monday, October 8, 2012

Post from Ty - My Recent Tricks

 
I can do "So Big" & "Patt-a-cake"
 
 
I can scoot to get around.
  
 
I'm aspiring to be a helicopter instructor like daddy.
 
I went to our local fair and enjoyed looking at all the animals.  The roosters scared me.
 
I can pull myself up on furniture and do it all the time now.  I even let go sometimes.
 
I noticed my reflection in the mirror and thought that was really cool.
 
I would rather play peek-a-boo than go to bed at night.
 
I like sitting in my big boy chair and readings books or playing with toys.
 
I like going to church on Sundays.
 
I help my parents with the dishwasher.
 
Bathtime is my favorite time (although it doesn't show in this picture)

 
I watched General Conference last weekend with Mommy & Daddy...

 
...but Dad's face was more interesting to me.
 
Despite all the toys I have, I would rather take all our movies off the shelf one by one.

 Daddy & Mommy cannot get enough of me!
 
 and I'm off....see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment