Monday, July 13, 2009

Troy's Day Off

It started out with horseback riding in Buhl with his friend, Dirk, that he met in one of his classes at school. They went down in the canyon on a little trail and Troy's horse decided it was going to start trotting when it came up to a low tree branch. When he pulled on the reins to get the horse to slow down, he totally forgot about the tree branch and hit it. If you picture these series of events happening, it seems quite comical, but he actually cut his head open and was bleeding everywhere. Dirk cut a 2-inch piece off of the shirt he was wearing so Troy could use it as a bandage. Now that's what I call true friendship!

He's recovering quite well. After the horse fiasco, they both met in Twin to play hockey, then he was off to play tennis but it apparently got cancelled. This kid wears me out! I missed all the fun but I think I would have been a nervous wreck had I been there. So what do you think, does he need stitches?

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! that's crazy! POOR TROY!he's tough though huh? sorry you had to miss all the fun. we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun day off. he has to do that much in one day since he never gets time off. dang workaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did this really happen? The photo says 1/10/2005.

    ReplyDelete