Monday, August 3, 2009

Idaho Falls Trip

My cousin/adopted sister, Sara, and her new baby, Rachel, flew in to Idaho Falls from Texas this last weekend. We were able to go up for a huge family visit that turned into a really memorable time together! We played some really fun games, celebrated my cousin, Ryan's, birthday, and learned how to make these fashionable watch bracelets. (Thanks Brooke!) One of my favorite things was just being together with family. All of my littlest cousins were so cute and fun to be around! They are all so unpredictable and entertaining.
It was our first time meeting Rachel. She is such a doll! In this video, every time Sara would go to lift up her arm she would act like she was going to whine and then she would just crack up laughing. It was the cutest thing because she kept doing this repetitively. I was lucky to get the end of it on camera. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for posting those! It was so fun seeing you guys!! Hopefully we move closer so we can have more fun visits!!! Troy's birthday looks like it was a blast!!!! And how cute are you as a wife doing that helicopter as a surprise!!! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave doing a helicopter ride. I bet it was so much fun! It was great seeing you and Troy in Idaho Falls. Next time we are all together, I will think of another craft:) I thought your watch turned out great! I hope things are well with the two of you.

    ReplyDelete