Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to....Walgreens?
Saturday Walgreens had a special promotional photo shoot and they had a very special visitor. Take a close look into the Santa Claus eyes...look familiar? Maybe the brown eyebrows or cheesy costume gives it away. He told me he had a really fun day with all the kids. There was one kid that had down syndrome that came up to him and gave him the biggest hug. When he told me that, it touched my heart a little :) Bringing happiness into others' lives is priceless...especially this time of year.

SOOO sweet. No joke I got a little tear in my eye with that story. And may I just add you are the sexiest Mrs Clause I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteWell what about the sexiest Mr. Claus!!!! You make Tim Allen look like...I don't know nothin" I guess. You guys have had quite a December - Merry Christmas Love CIA
ReplyDelete