Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Bags
These bags are what I sew when Troy plays guitar. A few months ago there was what used to be called an enrichment activity in our ward where I learned how to make these scripture bags. I realized they don't necessarily have to be used for just scriptures and that they are turning out pretty cute so I've continued to make more and more. I've made even more since taking these pictures, but I need your opinions. Which ones do you like?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want one! Actually, I teach primary so I need one that's a little bit bigger to hold my binder and my scriptures. And maybe another one that would hold the kid's coloring stuff and snacks. Do you want to teach me? Or do you take orders?
ReplyDeleteAnd I like all of them, but probably the browns and tans best.
Those are really cute bags Tina! I am impressed with your skills, and ability to make all of them look so good! I don't really have a favorite because I would use every one of them, but if I had to choose one, I would probably go with the lighter brown bag with the darker brown fabric with the orangeish flower.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! I love all of them!!!! I have one kind of like this and I use it as a small diaper bag sometimes. I'm with Joanie, I could totally use a bigger one when I teach but on days I don't the smaller are perfect!!! SO CUTE!! have you ever thought of selling on Etsy? I'm done with Etsy but it might be something fun for you to try....
ReplyDeleteI like the brown and green!! Super cute!!
ReplyDelete