Yay! Yesterday was our 2-year anniversary! We must be getting to be an old couple because we didn't do much that was out of the ordinary. We went to church, came home to eat and then went over and visited Holly some more before she had to leave today to go back to Hawaii. It was a good chance to reflect on that day two years ago. Everything went perfectly and I couldn't have felt warmer inside when it was (and I'm sure everyone could attest to this) 30 or less degrees outside. Thanks again for all who shared it with us! That was truly one of the most significant days of our lives!

Happy Anniversary guys! Yes, it was a little chilly that day! We are so happy that we were so blessed to be there with you guys! Our second anniversary included us both leaving Dalton for the first (and only time) and watched the new Harry Potter movie in the theater and I think I cried at least 1/4 of the time and called my mom 7 or 8 times. Good times. haha.
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe it has been two years already. Happy Anniversary to the two of you. I am impressed with Troy's guitar skills as well. Have you been teaching yourself to sew recently, or have you been sewing for a long time? I want to become better at the sewing machine. It is a great talent to have.
ReplyDeleteYEAH TWO YEARS!!!! it was a very fun day!! and I'm very impressed with Troy. I love that song!
ReplyDelete