So let me set this up for you. I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner and Troy's playing with Ty in the living room. I hear Troy say something like, "Oooohhh almost!...now from the kitchen.....ooohh, let's try again! Good job! ok, now from the door..." and so I go into the living room and Troy's bouncing the ball to Ty and he's catching it! The kid's only 6 months old, but Troy so badly wants him to grow up so he can play ball with him. Ty loved it! Best thing was Troy didn't know I was filming this.
P.S. I think Troy's worried I'm going to enroll him in the performing arts when he's older, so he feels the need to instill the love for playing ball in him while he's still young ;) I'm secretly not opposed. I'm just a little stinker sometimes and like to give Troy a hard time.
We tried Troy's hat and sunglasses on Ty.

No comments:
Post a Comment